Saturday, January 20, 2007

More painting!

More painting today, but this time the fun sort!! Holly, Nicole, Max, Rosie and I went to Wildern school to take part in a Still Life workshop, run by Anthony Kawalski. If I'd seen his website before I'd gone, I'd have been far too scared to attend!! He is so amazingly talented.

Here's Holly and Max - Nicole had left to go to gym by the time I remembered my camera!
Rosie really enjoyed the session as she doesn't get to do art at school any more.
It was amazing that everyone involved in the class produced a completely individual piece of work in their own style. Here you have Holly's on the left, Nicole's in the middle and Max's on the right.
I ought to show you my attempt - in fact this is less than a quarter of the canvas - I didn't get round to doing the vase of roses next to it!!! When I showed Jesper he was most unimpressed and said "is that all you did?"!!!
It maybe all I did, but I had a lot of fun doing it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home