Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope you have had a good party time. We had a lovely Christmas here, and the festive season ended with our New Years Eve party. We had the usual games - here's the musical chairs pictures;



Unfortunately I can't show you the pictures of the musical hats game, or the threading the key through the clothing game as I was far too determined to win to stop and take photos!!! The keys were placed in the freezer beforehand, and I made sure I wore an outfit that the key could drop down without touching flesh!!! It seems that our guests now choose their outfit for the party by it's ease to thread a key through!!!

And so the first day of our year was spent picking millions of bits of confetti and streamers off the floor, and counting the minutes til bedtime!!! Again!! I can't think of any better way to start a year! Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a VERY happy new year to all of you too!

hugs
gxxxx

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home