Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The spirit has arrived!!


Christmas spirit that is!!! And what a day it's been. I hosted a tin swap that had a deadline last weekend, so the poor postman has been shoving little jiffy bag parcels through the letterbox at a time where he's already getting busier!! On top of that, I ordered 8 ink cartridges from 7 Day Shop - and they each arrived separately in their own little jiffy bags too!!

Normally with swaps you just pop the item in a different envelope, but as it's Christmas time, and these tins are really special, I thought it would be nice to wrap them so that people could put them under the tree and open them at Christmas if they like. It has been just amazing having the tins arrive - they have each been of amazing quality, and are just pure delight. Don't just take my word for it, go see for yourself!!! www.sandbergdesigns.co.uk/page5.html

I only just had time to post the info on the Talkcrafts forum, where the tin swap was from, when it was time to dash to the school to watch Holly in a performance. It was the school Christmas concert, and Holly's enrichment group were doing a song in it. I have to admit, I was thinking there were places I would rather be going to! But what a pleasant surprise we had! The thing about going to watch the children when they get to secondary school is that the performances are suddenly of a supreme standard!! It was an absolutely fantastic night, the talent we saw was amazing - a few singers would have made that X Factor final for sure!! And as for Holly!! How embarrassing that I didn't know she could sing like that!!!!

Hopefully I'll get the cards finished tomorrow!!! I'd better order a turkey too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home