Monday, December 04, 2006

If you don't want to know, don't ask!!

So there I was, getting ready to go on our night out!! Stupidly, twenty minutes before we were going to be picked up, I showed Jesper my outfit in that 'Ta Daaaaaaa' sort of way!!! What do you think? I asked. Big mistake!! My hubby doesn't do 'well, it's 20 mins til we go, she obviously loves it so I'll say "Lovely!!"'

"I like the skirt, but not the top."

OK. My hair is dripping wet, and obviously needs to be dried, I have no make up on - and now I need to find a new outfit!!! (This top is an old favourite!!) Sometimes I have the confidence to say "well I love it!!" and just carry on (and funnily enough a few weeks later I'll wear the same outfit and DH will say how much he loves it!!) but other times I am sort of agreeing inside, so have to wear something different!

So, 20 minutes later we were picked up, my hair was done, make up on, different outfit (I didn't ask what he thought!!!) and the bed was hidden under the clothes I had flung out of my cupboard while finding the perfect top!!! We had a really good evening with the office crowd - although it was a bit of a shell shock queuing for a taxi at 1 am with a lot of young happy people in the middle of town for half an hour!! To think we used to be like that once!!!

The Advent Hunt clue for today proved to be a bit difficult. "It's a bit smelly in here" seemed relatively easy to me, but apparently there are a lot of smelly places in the Sandberg house!! I caught the girls discussing whether it could be in the black bin outside!!!!???? It was a looong time before they found it in the washing basket!!! Max then said that it wasn't smelly in there - and I suppose he is right, because when they put their clothes in there after wearing them for two minutes, they aren't smelly at all!!! "Well it should be!" was my response!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home