Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Crafty Move!


Well, it was a good plan - although it was really just accumulated mess, not a plan at all!!! - but filling up the study with my craft things has given Hubby the idea that I should have the children's den as my craft room - above the garage and out of the way!! Fantastic!!! Not for the children though!! Well, it will be, because we will brick up the garage, and that will be their den!

So . . . minutes after this decision was made, I was off ordering kitchen cupboards from B&Q before any change of mind could be made!! And I got a map chest from e-bay which is brilliant. So I have some cupboard putting together to do - I can't put them in the den yet as the children are planning a scary sleepover on Friday! Let me pass you a tip - don't do Halloween games and fun too well, or the children expect it every year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home