Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Health



This was my breakfast today - I've got a stinking cold so thought I should have some vitamin C! You know how to tell if it's a cold or flu - if there's a £10 note on the ground outside if it's a cold you'll go and get it, if it's flu you won't. Well for me, I got a phone call saying there's a Per Una sale on - and I was out of that door like a shot!! Also, feed a cold, starve a feever - I've definitely got a cold!!!

Yesterday I cracked on with painting the den - one coat paint, what's that all about then? One coat, if the coat under it is the same colour and was painted less than 5 months ago!! I waste so much time stepping back and looking at my work, wondering if I actually will get away with one coat!! Of course I don't!!

I had a bit of a shock last night, and am in somewhat of adilemmaa. A month ago Jesper joined the family up for a family membership at the health club. There are lots of clubs the children wanted to join in, and Jesper already uses the gym. So last night, there I was cooking the dinner and slurping my glass of red wine, when the phone went. It was a lady from the club, wanting to know how come I'd been a member a month, and only signed in once!!! (that once was when I met the family for lunch after their gym session!!!!!) Stupidly I mentioned being slightly scared of going in the gym - they all look far too glam and skinny in there!!! Later there was another call - from a chap in the gym, and before I could utter the words "but I don't doexercisee" I was booked in for a introduction gym session!!!! Oh no!! I don't even own a track suit. I don't even own a pair of trainers!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home