Friday, January 19, 2007

Building, building everywhere!

If the left side of your house looked like this;

and the right side of your house looked like this;

it's only natural that you should wake up one morning and decide to decorate the kitchen. Well, it is for me anyway!!! I painted the kitchen a gorgeous bright turquoise a few months ago, and although it's lovely when you are in it, when looking at the kitchen from the sitting room the colours clashed. Every evening when I looked through to the kitchen and saw the sitting room colour fighting with the kitchen, it really bugged me, so it had to go! Now Jesper hates the mess of all this work, and if he'd known I was going to decorate, it would have been the last straw! So I was on a mission to get it done before he got home. And I did it!






and fortunately he liked it!!

Twenty minutes before school started this morning, Max decided his hair was too long, and he couldn't possibly go to school with it looking like that, so he asked me to cut it!! I hope our hairdresser forgives me!!! Max was happy though.
This was him after the cut, so I guess it was a bit long!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home