Thursday, January 25, 2007

Eye eye!!


Well, I've got my new glasses! Although they are only reading glasses, it took ages to choose the frames! I was very conscious of what the girls would say when they saw them! Max probably wouldn't notice I was wearing glasses!!! After a while of choosing frames, I asked the assistant if he was bored yet, and he said "no, you're fine" in that distant way with a glazed look in his eyes!!
I had to pop something to Holly at her school today, and who should I bump into but Anthony, the artist we worked with on Saturday! He leapt out of his nice warm building, and said he wanted me to finish the painting I'd started!!! Oh dear!! I watched him go pale as I told him I'd actually cut the bit I'd done out of the canvas with a stanley knife and put it in my memories box!!!
Had a lovely chat to Caroline on the webcam today - she managed to show me the deep snow they have over there near Geneva. It's so lovely to be have this modern technology so that I can chat to my overseas mates. I did do some work too - honest!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they look great Sara!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home