Sunday, August 05, 2007

Exciting news!

A double dose of exciting news this week! Firstly, Holly had her braces off, and is now sporting a beautiful metal free smile!!! Doesn't she look lovely?

More exciting news - I see in the paper this week that trouser waistbands are set to become higher up! I really think these fashion designers are having a laugh at our expense you know - for years they have put us in low cut trousers that only the skinny could wear without masses of flesh overflowing from the top. They even convinced some to flash the top of a G-string over the top!! Now we should all be in maternity wear, with tops flowing from under our boobs, and to top it all, they are finally giving us a higher waistline to our trousers - but unfortunately miss the waist completely and shoot straight up to the same area our tops are flowing from! Barmey, I'll have to wait another few years to buy fashion!!!

Even more exciting news - my new craft tool will be here in a couple of weeks!!! I can't wait to tell you all about it - I'd better get that website up and running!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh Holly! What a gorgeous smile! Use it lots!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he he. I am evil. EVIIIL!!! xxx Nicole ;)

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mum. no fair u usd a TERIBLE picci me. nd yes nicole u r evil.

H xxx

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home