Thursday, May 03, 2007

Learning to use my camera!

Here I am! Back again! Hopefully internet and computer willing I can carry on blogging again!!

Today I signed up for a Photography Course which I heard of through UK Scrappers. Jesper bought me a fab camera for my birthday, and so hopefully by joining this course I'll be forced to work out how to use it properly!

So our first assignment it to take a self portrait, holding a piece of paper with our name on. As my camera didn't come with a remote control thingy, I tried to do this using the self timer button. So I had to put a chair where I was going to be, focus on it, push the button and when the beeping started, shoved the chair to one side and lie in it's place, holding my paper. The dogs, of course, thought this was great fun!
The first try had them both jumping on my head, the second shot was going so well, until JoJo just calmly walked in front of me and stayed there looking at the camera!!! So I'm off now to shut them away and have another go!!! Wish me luck!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny - great picture of Jo-Jo, now if you'd have wanted a picture of her she wouldn't have looked at the camera !

CJx

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home