Saturday, May 19, 2007

Weekly roundup!


Well it's been a busy week this week. I did Tori's wedding thank you cards for her, which took longer than expected. I used a photo I had taken at the wedding and played around in PaintShop Pro.

I've also become obsessed with building my website!!!! www.timeforcrafting.co.uk I spend all my time thinking about what I am going to do next there!!! In fact we are going out to dinner tonight, and I have to paint my nails (which I haven't done for zonks!) as my fingernails are covered in butterscotch alcohol ink - which isn't a good look!!!

The camera course is going well when the weather behaves!! There was finally a dry evening before the first picture had to be in. I wanted a good silhouette shot, so got the children bouncing on the trampoline. I got this shot from it; The photo got some lovely comments from others on the course, but it was agreed the picture was a bit 'busy'. I think next time I'll take the safety net down and get Holly to jump higher!!!!

The final shot I took was this one, which looks like a very pensive Holly - she's actually muttering "Mum, can you hurry up so I can go in now!!!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home