Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christmas Photo cards

I was just reading a post on Christmas Photo cards, and started to reminisce about my own efforts over the years! I don't have a photo of last years - I took a photo of the three of them close together and made it into a bauble, but here are how the cards changed through recent years! Most recent through to oldest;

This is my favourite one! Holly is only balancing on her knees on the photo, but it looks like she's jumping.
I felt people might be getting bored of seeing the children every year, so did a dog photo instead! It's supposed to show them having had the carrot left out for Rudolph and knocking over Santa's sherry and eaten his mince pie! This year was really hard - I needed the extra layer, and couldn't get JoJo to hold it in the right place!!! So I had to do a cut and paste job in the end!!! Good job we didn't have Sammy then, or I'd have had to do Peace and would have had no chance of getting the photo!!!
I took a picture Nicole had done at school, and popped pictures of the children around it.
I was trying to get away from posed looking at the camera here, so created a scene.This one was when they were really litte! Max must have been about 3 - he loved that dinosaur bath robe!!! I had only just discovered playing with photos on the computer.

So now I just have to decide what to do for this year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home